XML banner rotator V6
Professional looking banner rotator which rotates your images and swf files using five different transitions.
Price: 8$ Buy now
You can set how “visible” background holder for buttons is, or if you don’t like it you can hide (disable it) and only buttons will appear on stage. Rolling over i button will show extra text (description) and hide buttons. You can hide/unhide info button and background holder will adjust accordingly. You can choose between 5 different transitions:
- Blur X (blur along x axis)
- Blur Y (blur along y axis)
- Alpha (fading from one image to another)
- X (movement along x axis)
- Y (movement along y axis)
In preview I used alpha.
Over 40 parameters of banner rotator can be changed via XML . Below are some of them:
- transition type
- value of blur effect
- dimensions, visibility and position of first text container of each banner
- dimensions, visibility and position of second text container of each banner
- color of buttons
- image size
- alpha value of buttons
- time of each tween (seconds)
- time each slide is shown (milliseconds)
- visibility of text
- URL for each image of each banner
- alpha value of background holder for buttons
Banner rotator FAQ :
1. How to add photos (swf) to banner rotator?
<item tween = “alpha” tweentime = “1” speed = “5000” tweentimetext = “2” textvis = “true” URL =”http://activeden.net/” path=”test1.swf” type =”swf” textHolderVisible = “true”/>
Add code above to the end of XML file
2. How to change button colors of banner?
Change values of fields redOffsetButton = “0” ,greenOffsetButton = “0” ,blueOffsetButton = “0” to values between 0 and 255 to play with color variations of buttons.
3. How to change transition type?
Change value of transitionType to the desired transition. You have five possibilities: alpha, blurx, blury, x and y. You can test all in preview
4. How to hide/unhide buttons of banner rotator?
You have four different button types that are listed below: number buttons (numberButtonVisibility in XML ), pause button (pauseButtonVisibility in XML ), counter button (counterButtonVisibility), info button (infoButtonVisibility in XML ). Change values of these variables from true to false if you wish to hide buttons or false to true to make them visible again.
5. How to change size of buttons of banner rotator?
Change values of fields buttonW, buttonH in XML to desired size.
6. CSS , XML and text files.
When you upload swf (banner) to server, xml, css and text files should be in same directory as swf file. You have two text files, first one is used for upper text (title), second one is used for lower text (info or description). Note that when you add more images in XML you also need to add lines to both text files (it can be an empty line).
7. Newsletter templates
Using email services is beneficial because they offer a huge range of newsletter layouts for free, so you are free to use them whenever you'd like.
In case if you'd like to try developing a responsive email yourself try using a tutorial that include detailed steps of the process.
And if you don’t want to waste your time - just give a try of newsletter email templates developed by professional web designers of Template Monster.
8. Need more help?
Contact me via email to get more help concerning this banner rotator. Thank you.
More flash banner rotators.